wtorek, 30 września 2014

30.09.14 - The girl in the mirror

No matter how hard I try
I can’t stop tears from falling down
I’m so unbelievable sad
Because is four days unit one month
I look in the mirror and what I see
Is completely terrifying me

It’s the same girl that I saw last year
But now everything is different than then
The mirror isn’t the same
The room, the country, the girl
She looks supposedly alike
But her hart is falling apart
And now when everything's back
She can’t look herself in the eyes

I don’t wanna feel this way
Please take this feeling away
Why I am in one moment okay
And in the other don’t fell that well
I just want to go back two years

When all of this was right and everybody was alive

Margaret

1 komentarz:

  1. I need you to know that I would give away everything to make your wish come true

    OdpowiedzUsuń